A LA RECHERCHE DE - IN SEARCH OF...
Sunday, April 5, 2009
The Cliff House in San Francisco
The Cliff House is now a spectacular restaurant overlooking the Pacific on the west side of S.F.
This is what it looks like on the outside now.
It used to be the site of a bath house.
Old photo of the Sutro Baths, named for Adolph Sutro of the Sutro Tunneling Company.
It was turned into a roller skating rink in the 1950's.
Alan Bayersdorfer and Cyane Gresham
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)